Thursday, May 10, 2018

Wanted: Heritage's Panzertroops Boxed Game, Circa 1981

Panzertroops was one of the first published miniatures games that I ever played, and I would like to acquire a boxed copy of the rules.  I still have my photocopy of the original rules, but the actual game was swallowed by the labyrinth of time.

Anyway, I'd like to find a copy of the original boxed game and rules.  I believe the game was published in 1981; though, I am not positive.  I am hoping for as much of the original components as possible, though all of the original figs are not a must.  My understanding is that the game came in two versions, "Infantry Assault" and "Armor Attack".  Infantry Assault is preferred, but either is good.

If you have a copy that you are willing to part with, please send me an email at irishserb@yahoo.com with details and price.

Thanks,
irishserb

No comments:

Post a Comment