Monday, September 14, 2015

Cleaning My Shelves, Books for Sale

Partially as a result of my last post, and as a result of an uninsured driver totaling my parked car a couple of weekends back, I am selling a bunch of stuff, including some books. 

The current batch consists of history, military history, archeology, myth and legend, covering  mostly American Civil War, medieval, Arthurian, Roman Britain, Rome, and pre-Roman Britain and Celtic history and legend.  There are a few other things in there as well.

I've created a website listing the books that I have for sale here:

https://sites.google.com/site/irishserbsbooksforsale/

Sorry for this being nothing but an advertisement, but like my car, I'm in a bit of a crunch.

I will update it a couple of times per day, or as needed otherwise, and will be adding more over the next couple of weeks (probably on Saturdays) with any luck.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment