Friday, April 13, 2012

Back in Action

Actually, I have been for about two weeks now, but have been too busy to post anything.   Anyway, I've been a casting fool, trying to get everyones' vehicle orders out, manage to paint some 15mm French infantry for 1940 in between (ran out of resin for a couple of days), and generally am catching up on everything.  I've even done some work on some new 15mm masters, got about 20 vehicles that I desperately want to finish this year.

It really does feel good to be back, and I promise to have some more interesting posts in the coming days.

5 comments:

  1. what vehicle are you looking to put out this year?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still really looking forward to your MRAP and hoping to see an Abrams from you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am currently working on four vehicles; the Russian GAZ 2975 is almost done, as is the M-ATV. I've also made progress on the M1 hull and on an M60A2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any chance of a 15mm Otokar Cobra? Seems quite a few Balkan nations are rolling in these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I expect that I will eventually make a Cobra, but it will be some time yet. Unfortunately, definately not this year.

    ReplyDelete